When exercise and skin care products don’t do the trick to firm up loose skin, the only solution can be found on the treatment table of a body contouring professional. That solution is Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening. And it’s becoming more and more of a must-have technology for any body sculpting business. It’s estimated that as many as 70 percent of the adult population suffers from some form of skin laxity. If you are looking for a Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course so you can start treating clients and generating income as soon as possible, or if you simply want to learn more about skin laxity and/or Radiofrequency (RF), this article is for you.
In this article, you will learn about
The condition of skin laxity
- What is skin laxity?
- What causes skin laxity?
- What are the most common saggy skin body concerns?
Radiofrequency (RF) Technology
- How does Radiofrequency (RF) technology work?
- How many treatments are needed and when will Radiofrequency (RF) results be seen?
- What areas can you treat with Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening?
Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course
- Why Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening has such a High Income Potential
- Your online Certification in the Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course also includes certification in Ultrasound Cavitation, Vacuum/LED, Lipo Laser
- How to get your Certification with the Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course – and start treating clients and generating income right away!
THE CONDITION OF SKIN LAXITY
What is skin laxity?
Skin laxity is the medical term used to describe ‘the condition of loose skin.’ Skin laxity can be the result of
(1) Loose skin caused by excess skin that is no longer tight
(2) Skin flaccidity caused by skin that has lost its elasticity and strength
(3) Both 1 and 2
Regardless of the cause, clients with skin laxity are unhappy with the appearance of saggy, crepey and/or loose skin and call on you, the body contouring professional, to improve the condition.
What causes skin laxity?
Natural Causes of the Aging Process
- Skin laxity is a natural condition caused from the body’s pre-programmed reduction of collagen and elastin.
- Collagen is a protein referred to as ‘the building block’ of the skin. Production of collagen slows at a rate of 1 percent per year starting around the age of 20.
- Elastin is a protein that produces the ‘bounce-back’ of the skin, the ability to recoil like a spring after the skin is stretched. We also lose elastin as we age.
- The declining production of these two proteins results in loose, saggy skin
External Factors that can accelerate the natural causes of the Aging Process
- Sun damage – UV exposure damages collagen and elastin cells and accelerates the aging process
- Pollution and toxin – Pollution and toxins in the environment damages collagen and elastin cells and accelerates the aging process
- Poor lifestyle choices- Poor nutrition, smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, and too much stress can cause damage to collagen and elastin cells and accelerate the aging process
During pregnancy, the skin must stretch to accommodate the growing baby bump, resulting in loose skin around the abdomen after giving birth. Just how quickly and whether it returns to normal depends on a number of factors: the woman’s age, genetics, and how much (& how quickly) the skin had to stretch.
Excess stretching with Weight Gain
- Loose skin post weight loss can be linked to the weight gain itself. Skin has a finite ability to stretch and if stretched beyond that limit with the weight gain, it cannot fully contract back down.
Rapid weight loss (usually associated with bariatric procedures)
- Losing weight rapidly does not give the skin adequate time to contract back naturally. This results in loose, sagging skin.
What are the most common saggy skin concerns?
Clients most often complain about
- Flabby, hanging tummies
- Jiggly arms
- Crepey thighs
- Saggy knees
Regardless of the cause, most loose skin conditions will not go away on their own or with lifestyle adjustments or home remedies. Improvement in the condition requires intervention with non-invasive body contouring treatments, such as Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening.
RADIOFREQUENCY (RF) TECHNOLOGY
How does Radiofrequency (RF) technology work?
Radiofrequency (RF) technology utilizes wavelengths of heat energy to produce measured heating that causes a controlled injury to your skin. This controlled heating with its resulting injury to the skin prompts the body to produce new and improved collagen and elastin cells.
- The RF heat causes an instant contraction resulting in instant tightening. This instant tightening is temporary, lasting only a few days.
- Then over the next few weeks, the secondary tightening (long term) response continues as new collagen and elastin cells are generated.
- The new collagen growth tightens the skin over the course of a few weeks.
- The new elastin growth provides more bounce-back to the skin over the next few weeks.
- An RF treatment results in rejuvenated skin; the skin gets firmer and stronger and more elastic over time.
How many treatments are needed and when will Radiofrequency (RF) results be seen?
- A series of 6 -or- 8 treatments is recommended to start (depending on the severity of the condition, the patient’s age, and the patient’s goals)
- Treatments may be scheduled weekly or 2 times per week, depending on client preference, but should not be spaced closer than 72 hours apart
- Each treatment yields subtle improvement and builds upon the progress from the previous treatment
Skin cell life cycles
As you will learn in the Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course, the skin cell life cycle is approximately 21 days, so the real benefit of skin tightening treatments occurs after 21 days when the new collagen and elastin cells have been produced. Your clients will continue to see tissue tightening improvement for several weeks after completing their series.
What areas can you treat with Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening?
Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening technology has been found safe and effective in multiple clinical studies. You can safely treat these body areas with RF:
- Above the knees
Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course
High Income Potential with this Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course
With 70 percent or more of the adult population suffering from skin laxity from one cause or another, and with the availability of safe and effective technology to improve the condition, the market for Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening is huge.
And…you can purchase a reliable combination RF machine affordably. Take a look at this 40K 6in1 Cavitation machine with RF, cavitation, Vacuum/LED and Lipo Laser.
The overhead for Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening is next to nothing, so you can offer the RF treatments at a price point your clients will happily pay while still making a great profit for your business.
Take a look at this Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening income calculator.
Your online Certification in the Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course also includes certification in
Not only will you get Certified in Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening, you’ll also get Certified in four other popular body contouring technologies. It comes as no surprise that this multi-technology skin tightening course is ranked as the best skin tightening certification course in the ultimate guide to the best body contouring certification courses.
And, you can do all of the treatments with just the one machine we referenced in the above paragraph!
Learn more about getting certified in RF (and four other treatments) in the Body Contouring 6in1 40K Masterclass here.
How to get your Certification in the Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course – and start treating clients and generating income right away!
Are you ready to spend your days with clients who love you? And to make the money you want? Then this Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening course is for you!
- gain body contouring knowledge
- become proficient in multiple body contouring technologies
- master treatment skills
- be on your way to becoming an expert body sculpting technician!
Are you looking for a good 6in1 Cavitation Machine? We can help!
Here’s a 6in1 Cavitation Machine like the ones we use in our medical spa!
#ad We are amazon associates, so if you click on a link that is a qualified purchase, we may earn a small fee. It comes as no extra cost to you and we only recommend products based on our experience and/or use.
Visit www.bodycontouringacademy.com for more information about building and growing your business using non-invasive body contouring.