Venus Bliss Facts
This Venus Bliss Facts Report has been compiled by the Body Contouring Academy using exclusively information found on the Venus Bliss manufacturer websites and videos. Links to these websites and videos are provided at the end of this report.
Cellulite, “as a second treatment”
Mechanism of action
Laser applicators (fat):
Laser lipolysis (1064 nm)
(MP)² applicators (cellulite):
Multi-Polar RadioFrequency (RF)
Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF)
Varipulse Technology (Adjustable Pulsed Suction)
How it works
- The laser applicators target the adipose tissue without harm to the skin.
- The laser energy disrupts the targeted fat cells.
- The body eliminates the disrupted fat cells through the lymphatic system resulting in fat reduction.
- The combination of the laser technology with the (MP)² technology (using the (MP)² applicator) smoothes and reduces the appearance of abdominal cellulite.
- The (MP)² applicator can also be used to target cellulite around the thighs and buttocks.
Yes, for non-invasive lipolysis.
Yes, for temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Fat destruction or fat cell breakdown
Venus Bliss “disrupts fat cells,” which are eliminated via the lymphatic system.
Areas of the body**
**cleared for treatment as per manufacturer’s Venus Bliss facts
A single treatment takes about 25 minutes.
What should the patient expect during treatment
- The treatment will start with a cooling sensation.
- The patient will then start to feel warming to their skin.
- Then the cooling will return and the process of heating sensation followed by cooling sensation will continue for the duration of the 25 minute treatment.
- The patient may feel “manageable discomfort” during the treatment.
# treatments needed
One treatment may be all a patient needs; other patients may require more than one treatment.
Treatment visit frequency
Venus Bliss treatments should be performed six weeks apart.
There is no downtime.
When to resume normal activities
Patients can return to normal activities immediately after completing a treatment.
When will results be seen
Optimal results will be seen 3-6 months following the treatment.
How long will results last
These Venus Bliss facts were not located on the manufacturer(s) websites or video.
Marketing message for consumers/prospective patients
The Venus Concept Bliss device offers complementary cellulite reduction treatments using a proprietary combination of energies to boost collagen and elastin fibers - essential components for strengthening the connective tissue that keeps lax skin and cellulite at bay.
Learn more Venus Bliss facts
Learn more Venus Bliss facts in this Youtube video.
*Information contained in this Venus Bliss Facts Report was taken exclusively from the manufacturer’s product website(s), and videos, for the purpose of serving as a resource material for aesthetic professionals. It is not intended to promote, criticize or otherwise comment on the device, and does not reflect the opinion(s) of the Body Contouring Academy.