Information for this article was derived from a podcast interview aired on the Body Contouring Academy’s Proven Profits Podcast. To hear the interview, “Endospheres Therapy: cellulite reduction PLUS holistic wellness benefits” its entirety, tune in here.
“We’re seeing a swing in the aesthetics industry for treatments that have a serious holistic wellness punch, especially coming out of the pandemic.” It makes sense that this clinically proven professional cellulite machine that works holistically to treat the root causes of cellulite, while at the same time providing many other health, wellness and aesthetic benefits, is in red hot demand.
EndoSphéres Therapy. Developed by a cellulite expert in Italy, and thankfully brought to the US by Artemis Distribution. On a recent episode of the Body Contouring Academy’s Proven Profits podcast, Delaney Allen-Mills, Director of Partner Training and Quality at Artemis Distribution, gave us all the scoop.
Here’s what we learned.
Clinically proven cellulite reduction with an extremely high patient satisfaction rate
Clinical studies show a convincing 39% reduction in cellulite with the EndoSphéres Therapy protocol, and an impressive patient satisfaction rate of 97.8%.
Compressive Microvibration Technology
The secret to addressing all four root causes of cellulite?
EndoSphéres’s patented technology – Compressive Microvibration.
The technology is delivered via a handpiece equipped with honeycombed shaped spheres that rotate and produce vibrations, rapidly alternating between pressure and lifting.
The technician delivers the compression while massaging the treatment area with the handpiece.
EndoSphéres Therapy addresses all causes of the cellulite
- The weakened structural matrix of the skin
- Reduced circulatory flow
- Excess fluids and toxins in the tissues
- Swollen fat cells
The Lymphatic System
Stagnation of fluids and toxins is a key factor in the cellulite condition. EndoSphéres Therapy increases blood and lymphatic flow, thereby assisting the lymphatic system in moving and eliminating this debris from the client’s body.
Health and Wellness…and…Aesthetic Benefits
EndoSphéres Therapy is a whole body treatment; your client will obtain both health and wellness benefits and aesthetic benefits.
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Decrease in aches and pains
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased muscle recovery and athletic recovery
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Reduction in stagnated fluids
- The treatment also leads to a release of endorphins, providing your client with a sense of well-being
- Cellulite reduction
- Muscle toning
- Improved collagen and elastin production
- Body contouring benefits
- A total of 12 treatment sessions, 2 times a week, that run between 45 and 75 minutes depending on the treatment area
- Spaced at least 48 hours apart
- Treatments are enjoyable and feel like a “stone roller on steroids”
- Throughout the treatment protocol, clients should consume 1-1½ liters of water daily, follow a balanced diet and incorporate exercise
- Low to no risk treatment
- Side effects can include redness, heat sensation, mild itchiness
Results are based on 3 phases each lasting 4 weeks
1. Low Intensity
- The “preparatory phase”
- Endorphins released, pain reduction, anti-inflammatory actions, improved skin tone, texture and elasticity
2. Medium Intensity
- Medium intensity
- More health and wellness benefits, including reduction in stagnated fluids and toxins
3. High Intensity
- Highest intensity
- This is the phase where your client starts to see aesthetic results
Maintenance Treatment Protocol
- Client’s results will last between 4 and 6 months without maintenance
- Recommend 1-2 maintenance treatments per month for 8-10 months
- Followed by a series of 6 medium to high intensity treatments
Highly complementary to most non-invasive fat reduction treatments
Want to provide a complete body contouring solution for your clients? EndoSphéres Therapy works synergistically with non-invasive fat reduction treatments that work by releasing fat debris from fat cells into the body by assisting the body to eliminate the debris.
Delaney raves about the combination of Cryoskin and EndoSphéres Therapy. Read more about Cryoskin here.
No physician required
The EndoSphéress Therapy professional cellulite machine is registered with the FDA as a Class I device. You do not have to be a physician or be working out of a medically supervised facility to use the EndoSphéres Therapy machine.
Unique Business Opportunity – Free 30 day Trial
Artemis Distribution offers a unique solution to adding equipment to your business…
A subscription option with a no-risk 30 day period at no cost. That means you can try it for free and make sure it’s a good fit for your business before making a long term commitment.
It’s an amazing offer, but there are a few qualifications. Reach out to us if you’re interested.
Besides the subscription model, you can purchase the machine if you prefer.
Artemis Distribution provide thorough training in a hybrid format. Online learning and certification first, followed by hand-on training. All of their providers have access to educational materials via the provider portal.
Want to learn more? Check out our EndoSphéres Therapy Facts Report.