When it comes to non-invasive fat reduction, there’s sizzling hot revenue with freezing cold temperatures. Here’s why. CoolSculpting is a household name, synonymous with fat reduction. That makes it easy to keep fat freezing machines busy all day every day. And it explains why providers like doctors, med spas, day spas, estheticians and many others are increasingly eager to offer fat freezing treatments. It’s an enormous opportunity to make money with fat freezing…coupled with the ability to deliver the sculpted results their clients want. True, as an aesthetic or healthcare provider, you’re happiest when you help others, but you won’t succeed in business if you don’t make money. Fortunately, you don’t have to choose. This article shows you how you can achieve both by capitalizing on the growing demand of fat freezing.
In this article, we’ll
(1) tell you what you need to know about fat freezing treatments;
(2) explore the reasons why you will make money with fat freezing;
(3) show you how to get started with fat freezing; and
(4) lay out the factors to consider when choosing your fat freezing machine… plus! reveal our favorite fat freezing machine
But first, why listen to us?
- We’re an RN/Attorney and Medical Esthetician who’ve owned and operated med spas since 2006.
- Our latest venture reached 7-figures within less than a year…and still operates at that level today (nearly ten years later).
- So we know a thing or two about how to make money while making clients happy delivering sculpted physiques.
What you need to know about fat freezing treatments
What is fat freezing and how does it destroy fat cells?
- Fat freezing, aka cryolipolysis, is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that utilizes controlled cold temperatures to destroy fat cells in the treated area without causing damage to the skin or surrounding tissues.
- Over a period of several weeks, the dead fat cells left behind from the treatment are eliminated from the body via the lymphatic system, resulting in a slimmer, more sculpted appearance.
What problem areas can be treated with fat freezing?
- Thighs - inner and outer
- Abdomen - upper and lower
- Bra fat
- Back fat
- Banana roll (area right under buttocks)
How much fat is removed in fat freezing treatments?
Clinical studies reveal a range of between 15 and 28 percent fat reduction from a single fat freezing treatment.
How many fat freezing treatments are needed?
Each client is different, but most clients need 1 - 3 treatments. The exact number of treatments depends on the client’s pre-treatment condition and her fat reduction goals.
When will fat freezing results be seen?
- Results are seen as soon as the client’s lymphatic system removes the dead fat cells from her body.
- Some clients report seeing reduction as soon as two to three weeks after treatment.
- But since the fat elimination process occurs over a period of three to four months, typical desired final results are reached during this twelve to sixteen week time period.
Reasons why you will make money with fat freezing
Money making advertising benefits unique to fat freezing
(You benefit from the massive CoolSculpting advertising dollars)
- High name recognition, synonymous with fat reduction
→ CoolSculpting is the brand name of the first fat freezing machine used in the US, first used in 2010.
→ Since its release, CoolSculpting treatments have been promoted heavily on traditional media outlets like television, magazine and radio, as well as digitally, both on the internet and on social media.
→ This has made fat freezing common knowledge to American consumers and has created the mindset that all fat reduction is done (or should be done) with fat freezing.
→ CoolSculpting continues to spend a ton of money on advertising, so fat freezing is assured to stay top of mind with the American consumer.
Money making operational benefits unique to fat freezing
(Fat freezing has several advantages over all other fat reduction treatments)
- Fewer treatments needed
→ Compared to fat freezing’s 1 - 3 treatments, most of the other non-invasive fat reduction treatments require a series of weekly to biweekly treatments, usually a minimum of six treatments to achieve desired results.
→ Clients love fewer treatments.
- Proven safe and effective
→ Fat freezing has a long track record of both safety and efficacy.
→ More than 4,000,000 CoolSculpting treatments alone have been performed worldwide since 2010.
- Higher price per treatment, high profit
→ Most of the other non-invasive fat reduction treatments command a fee in the range of $75 - $175 per treatment, whereas fat freezing treatments generate between $300 and $1200 per treatment.
→ And all of these treatments take an hour time block. With fat freezing, that’s much more money per hour of time spent!
→ That means a lot more profit.
Money making opportunities due to growing demand for fat freezing treatments
(Demand for non-invasive fat reduction continues to grow with fat freezing leading the way)
- Increasing demand for non-invasive fat reduction, fat freezing in particular
→ By now, most consumers know about the availability of fat reduction treatments and are willing to pay for them.
→ The fat freezing market is projected to see a compounded annual growth rate of 6.3% in a short seven year period (2021-2028).
How to prepare your business to make money with fat freezing
Education, Training and Certification
Before investing in a fat freezing machine and marketing your fat freezing treatments, it's critical to become educated, trained and certified in fat freezing treatments.
Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing) Certification course
You can make money with fat freezing. We have created the perfect fat freezing certification course for you!
In our intensive cryolipolysis (fat freezing) training, you’ll learn:
Body Contouring-ology ‘the study of body sculpting’
- Insight to ten non-invasive body sculpting technologies
- Unwanted fat, loose skin, cellulite, stretch marks
Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing)
- The history of cryolipolysis
- How cryolipolysis works
- Cryolipolysis benefits
- When are cryolipolysis results seen and how long do results last
- The critical role the lymphatic system plays in non-invasive fat reduction
- Cryolipolysis client selection: clients are candidates for Cryolipolysis
- Areas that can be treated with cryolipolysis
- How to perform cryolipolysis treatments, step by step protocol
- The cryolipolysis treatment experience: before, during and after
- Side effects of a cryolipolysis treatment
- Contraindications to cryolipolysis
- Informed consent for cryolipolysis
- Pre and post care instructions
Building your business with marketing, sales and practice
- How to attract body sculpting clients
- The cryolipolysis client consultation and treatment plan design
- How to practice cryolipolysis and become a skilled technician
Sanitation and maintenance
- Cleaning, sanitation and machine maintenance
- Cryolipolysis Protocol
- Cryolipolysis Informed Consent
- Cryolipolysis Treatment Form
- Cryolipolysis Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
And…upon completing the course, you’ll immediately receive your certification digitally!
How to choose the best machine to make money with fat freezing
Next step. Choose and purchase your fat freezing machine. Consider these factors:
Different fat freezing machines can offer different features and even include additional technologies like radiofrequency and/or ultrasound technology.
Size and Portability
If you want the flexibility of using your machine in different treatment rooms or if you plan to use your machine in more than one location, it’s important to choose a machine that is easy to move.
It’s important to determine what treatment areas you want to treat with fat freezing. Some fat freezing machines are designed to treat specific areas while others are more versatile, with the ability to treat many areas.
Number of Applicators
Consider how many applicators the machine comes equipped with. The number of applicators determines how many areas can be treated at once and may affect the treatment speed.
The cost of a fat freezing machine varies depending on the features and capabilities each delivers. It’s important to assess and evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the machines and select the machine that fits both your budget and your business plan.
One of our favorite fat freezing machine to make money with fat freezing
Want to shortcut your search for a fat freezing machine?
Start with one of our favorites!
#ad We are amazon associates, so if you click on a link that is a qualified purchase, we may earn a small fee. It comes as no extra cost to you and we only recommend products based on our experience and/or use.
- Thanks to branding done by CoolSculpting, most consumers think that fat reduction is done via fat freezing.
- And that is just fine because fat freezing is safe, effective, popular, commands high fees, and the demand is growing.
- Bottom line. You can make money with fat freezing. Lots of money if you do it right.
So if fat freezing is right for you…
- Get your fat freezing certification
- Buy the right fat freezing machine
- Don’t wait! Get started making money with fat freezing now