Use advanced waist cinching techniques to get your clients a cinched hourglass waist
The hourglass figure has been desired by women for centuries, and our clients still yearn for it today. But most need some help to contour their waistline and enhance their curves to get it. That’s why we, as body contouring professionals, must learn and employ advanced waist cinching techniques to get our clients the cinched hourglass waist they desire. And that’s why we at the Body Contouring Academy are sharing our advanced waist cinching techniques with you in our online body contouring certification course, Booty (& Body) Sculpting Masterclass.
In this article, you will learn
- The reasons why your body contouring clients don’t have an hourglass figure
- What is an ‘ideal cinched waist?’
- Waist Shaping treatment basics
- The vacuum therapy technology and vacuum cupping technology explained
- How vacuum therapy technology and vacuum cupping technology ‘cinch the waist’
- What is the Waist Shaper Protocol (with advanced waist cinching techniques)?
- Learn how to give your clients an hourglass shape in the Booty (& Body) Sculpting Masterclass, selected as one of the best certification courses in the Ultimate guide to the best body contouring certification courses
Why are your body contouring clients lacking an hourglass figure?
- Some of your clients are predisposed by genetics to accumulate fat in the abdomen and midsection.
- For your clients in their forties, fifties and on, the onset of hormonal changes at pre-menopause which continue through menopause and post-menopause cause fat accumulation around the abdomen…and even a shortening of the spine which can lead to an ‘apple’ shape.
- The aging process slows metabolism and results in a shift of muscle mass to fat mass. Your clients can even weigh the same as they age, but their bodies won’t look the same. This change usually results in a larger abdomen and smaller hips, buttocks, and thighs.
- Some clients gain weight, leading to excess fat in the abdomen. And, in the abdomen, there are two kinds of excess fat, subcutaneous and visceral. This leads to a larger abdomen.
- The shape and location of your client’s rib cage, hip bones and pelvic bone may also work against the waist to hip ratio needed for a cinched hourglass waist.
How do we define the ‘ideal cinched waist?’
The ‘ideal cinched waist’ has been defined as a waist to hip ratio of somewhere between 0.66 and 0.8.
You can calculate the ratio by taking a measurement of the waist at the slimmest point and a measurement of the hips at the widest point.
Here’s an example, if the waist measures 24” and hips measure 37”, you divide the 37 inch hip circumference into the 24 inch waist circumference giving you a waist to hip ratio of 0.65.
Waist shaping basics: how to create curves using advanced waist cinching techniques
Non-surgical advanced waist cinching techniques (‘waist shaping’) mold and contour the entire midsection to bring about a more cinched hourglass waist and hourglass body shape.
More specifically, we use our advanced waist cinching techniques with vacuum therapy technology and vacuum cupping technology to bring about a more desired waist to hip ratio to create the curves our clients want.
What is vacuum therapy technology and vacuum cupping technology?
Vacuum therapy technology has been established as both safe and effective. The technology has been used for more than twenty-five years by medical practitioners in the US, mostly for wound and injury care. The technology was later discovered by body contouring professionals, who use it to treat multiple aesthetic body issues, like cellulite, detox and butt sculpting, for the past fifteen years.
Vacuum therapy technology utilizes massage-enhanced and/or cupping-enhanced negative pressure to
- Activate the break down and metabolism of fat
- Stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation
- Assist in the elimination of excess fluids, fats and toxins
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
How does Vacuum Therapy and Vacuum Cupping Technology ‘cinch the waist?’
Using the proper advanced waist cinching techniques, vacuum therapy and vacuum cupping technology
- Activates fat metabolism and breaks down fat to slim the waist
- Detoxifies and slims the abdomen via increased circulation
- Smooths and firms the skin in the abdomen to bring about tighter, smoother skin
- The massaging action of the advanced waist cinching techniques* molds and contours the desired shape *proprietary methods developed and used by experts
The Waist Shaper Protocol
- Creates and defines the curves your clients want
- Addresses the entire abdomen, in addition to the waist
- Reshapes your client’s entire midsection into a beautiful hourglass shape
Wouldn’t your clients love it if you offered this treatment, if you could cinch their waist?
We share our proprietary Waist Shaper Protocol, using our advanced waist cinching techniques in our Booty (& Body) Sculpting Masterclass. Click here to learn more about the course.
Are you looking for a good Butt Enhancement Vacuum Therapy Machine? We can help!
Here’s a butt enhancement vacuum therapy machine like the ones we use in our medical spa!
See what’s available on Amazon!
We are amazon associates, so if you click on a link that is a qualified purchase, we may earn a small fee. It comes as no extra cost to you and we only recommend products based on our experience and/or use.
The Booty (& Body) Sculpting Masterclass
What is it?
An online body contouring certification course showing you…
How to shape the waist and torso to create, restore or enhance the hourglass cinched waist
How to lift, plump and enhance the buttocks and hips
What’s included in the course?
You’ll learn how to give your clients the body they desire…by performing advanced techniques with Vacuum Therapy Technology and Vacuum Cupping Technology and get these protocols!
- Waist Shaper
- Butt Sculpt, non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
- Rump Plump
- Hip Dip Reduction
- Easy to follow instructions
- Demo Videos
- Printable Forms
- Consent Forms
- Treatment Forms
- Pre/Post Treatment Instructions
And…you’ll get your body contouring certification immediately upon completion of the course!