You’re sure to stand out as a body sculpting expert if you get certified in cryolipolysis. That’s because fat freezing technology is ‘the original’ fat blaster, and the most well known of all non-invasive body shaping treatments. How many of your clients, friends and family have already asked you about ‘Coolsculpting?’ So isn’t it time to learn about the cryolipolysis (fat freezing) technology, get your online cryolipolysis certification, and become the body contouring go-to in your market?
Take a quick minute to check out this article where you’ll find answers to all of these questions:
- What is cryolipolysis (fat freezing)?
- What is Coolsculpting?
- How does cryolipolysis work?
- What areas can cryolipolysis (fat freezing) treat?
- How long does it take to see results with cryolipolysis?
- Are cryolipolysis (fat freezing) results permanent?
- What is the difference between weight loss and fat reduction?
- How much can you make with cryolipolysis (fat freezing) treatments?
- How can you get online cryolipolysis certification?
- What does the online cryolipolysis certification course include?
What is cryolipolysis (fat freezing)?
Cryolipolysis, also known as fat freezing, is a non-invasive body contouring technology that utilizes cold temperatures to destroy fat cells, leading to fat reduction in the treated area.
What is Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting is the patented brand name for the first FDA cleared cryolipolysis device used for non-invasive fat reduction. That was more than ten years ago, in 2010. But even today, most consumers (and many providers) use the term ‘coolsculpting’ to refer to and describe any body contouring treatment for fat reduction.
Coolsculpting was the first, but there are hundreds of cryolipolysis (fat freezing) machines to choose from now.
How does cryolipolysis (fat freezing) work?
Cryolipolysis (fat freezing) works by delivering a controlled cooling temperature to a targeted area of the body, cold enough to initiate the natural death of fat cells in that area…but not cold enough to damage the skin and surrounding tissues. The dead fat cells are eliminated from the body via the lymphatic system over a period of several weeks following the treatment.
What areas can cryolipolysis (fat freezing) treat?
Cryolipolysis (fat freezing) can safely treat the following areas.
- Bra fat
- Back fat
- Banana roll (area right under buttocks)
How long does it take to see results with cryolipolysis (fat freezing)?
As with any non-invasive body contouring treatment, the timing of visible results varies from client to client. The results are seen gradually as the dead fat cells are expelled from the body.
Many clients start seeing results within 3-4 weeks of treatment, while full results usually take 12-16 weeks.
Are cryolipolysis (fat freezing) results permanent?
The cryolipolysis (fat freezing) treatment destroys fat cells permanently. That being said, your client needs to maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid gaining weight to ensure the results will last.
What is the difference between weight loss and fat reduction?
Cryolipolysis (fat freezing) eliminates unwanted fat in the treatment area (a targeted area), but it is not a weight loss treatment. Weight loss causes a reduction in the amount of fat all over the body, and our genetics determine exactly where that occurs. So if your client does not keep up healthy habits and gains weight post-treatment, fat cells in her body will enlarge. And that may include remaining fat cells in the cryolipolysis (fat freezing) targeted treatment area.
How much can you make with cryolipolysis (fat freezing) treatments?
So many clients ask for ‘coolsculpting’ or cryolipolysis (fat freezing) treatments by name. It’s no wonder that the treatment can bring in great revenue. Take a look at the amount of money you can generate from cryolipolysis (fat freezing) treatments.
How can you get online cryolipolysis certification?
Are you ready?!
Now that you know
(1) just how great the cryolipolysis (fat freezing) technology is
(2) how tons of clients ask for it by name and
(3) how much money you can generate with it
Let’s talk about how you can get your online cryolipolysis certification.
To become a cryolipolysis treatment provider, and be that go-to body sculpting expert in your market, simply learn all about the cryolipolysis (fat freezing) technology and treatments in our online cryolipolysis certification course today. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet the huge demand and start earning income now!
Click below to get more information about the online Cryolipolysis certification (fat freezing) course.
What does the online cryolipolysis certification course include?
Take a look at what you will learn and gain from this intensive cryolipolysis (fat freezing) training.
Body Contouring-ology ‘the study of body sculpting’
- Insight to ten non-invasive body sculpting technologies
- Unwanted fat, loose skin, cellulite, stretch marks
Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing)
- The history of cryolipolysis
- How cryolipolysis works
- Cryolipolysis benefits
- When are cryolipolysis results seen and how long do results last
- The critical role the lymphatic system plays in non-invasive fat reduction
- Cryolipolysis client selection: clients are candidates for Cryolipolysis
- Areas that can be treated with cryolipolysis
- How to perform cryolipolysis treatments, step by step protocol
- The cryolipolysis treatment experience: before, during and after
- Side effects of a cryolipolysis treatment
- Contraindications to cryolipolysis
- Informed consent for cryolipolysis
- Pre and post care instructions
Building your business with marketing, sales and practice
- How to attract body sculpting clients
- The cryolipolysis client consultation and treatment plan design
- How to practice cryolipolysis and become a skilled technician
Sanitation and maintenance
- Cleaning, sanitation and machine maintenance
- Cryolipolysis Protocol
- Cryolipolysis Informed Consent
- Cryolipolysis Treatment Form
- Cryolipolysis Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
And…upon completing the course, you’ll immediately receive your certification digitally!
Ready to learn more?
If you want more information about growing your business with non-invasive body sculpting, and would like to view all of our current Body Contouring Certification Courses, click here.