Looking for ways to make more money as a fitness trainer? Set yourself apart by using the latest results-enhancing technology. Deliver the best results faster and easier. Vibration therapy technology is the sure way to speed up and enhance results when used in tandem with your current training methodologies. In this article we’ll show you how to take the surest path to make more money as a fitness trainer as we discuss adding whole body vibration therapy (WBVT) aka vibration therapy - a fitness accelerator - to your workout regimens.
Oh, and did we say the whole body vibration therapy machine is super affordable? More on the vibration therapy machine a little later.
Other professionals who use Vibration Therapy Technology
Vibration therapy is a long recognized therapeutic technology. When you incorporate vibration therapy into your fitness regimen, you’ll be joining the ranks of scores of healthcare professionals and body contouring professionals who utilize whole body vibration therapy to benefit their patients.
Healthcare professionals, such as physicians, chiropractors and physical therapists, use vibration therapy to
Body contouring and beauty professionals use vibration therapy to
- Promote lymphatic flow and stimulate lymphatic drainage
- Boost fat loss and enhance weight reduction
- Reduce cellulite
- Increase metabolism
- As a means to combat osteoporosis
- Assist in increasing muscle mass
What can whole body vibration therapy (WBVT) do for your fitness clients?
Why incorporating Vibration Therapy is the surest path to more money as a fitness trainer
There is a growing body of research that demonstrate the workout-enhancing benefits of vibration therapy:
- Enhanced fitness results in less time
This is what your clients want!
Studies have shown that WBVT sessions mimic the result of exercising on both muscles and bone.
Incorporating a WBVT session into your fitness routines takes little time and effort from your clients while adding immense returns.
- Reduce ‘stress weight gain’ by decreasing cortisol levels
Prevent your clients from gaining ‘stress weight’ as you work to get them in shape.
A 2009 study from Europe reported whole body vibration therapy sessions decreased levels of cortisol.
Keep cortisol levels at bay with vibration therapy to prevent added weight.
- Enhance weight loss + boost abdominal fat reduction
Increase your client’s energy expenditure by twenty percent when exercising.
A study looking into the metabolic effect of vibration therapy found that 20-minute sessions on the vibration platform during fitness workout increased metabolic expenditure by twenty percent.
Increase calorie burn and help your clients trim down simply by incorporating a short and easy 20-minute vibration therapy session.
- Improve muscle strength
Vibration technology causes your client’s muscles to contract 30X each second, so of course your clients gain muscle strength.
Vibration technology has been used for muscle growth and to increase muscle density for more than forty years. The Russians used whole body vibration therapy (WBVT) to improve performance in their Olympic athletes as far back as the 1980’s.
A 20-minute vibration therapy session is an easy way to help your clients build muscle.
Now that you know about the benefits of vibration therapy, you can see how you can use the technology to make more money as a fitness trainer.
Next, let’s discuss what vibration therapy is and how vibration therapy works.
What is whole body vibration therapy (WBVT) aka vibration therapy?
Whole body vibration therapy (WBVT) is a passive exercise therapy in which your client stands on a vibration platform that engages up to 98% of their muscle fibers with rapid up-and-down, side-to-side and back-and-forth motions, generating forces from 1G to 6G upon the body. Most vibration platform machines come pre-programed with 10 to 20 minute programs and also offer a custom option.
Considering adding vibration therapy to your fitness plans?
#ad We are amazon associates, so if you click on a link that is a qualified purchase, we may earn a small fee. It comes as no extra cost to you and we only recommend products based on our experience and/or use.
A whole body vibration therapy machine/platform works in three ways:
1 FORCE (Gravity)
The whole body vibration machine generates forces upon the body from 1G to 6G’s, depending on the amplitude and frequency of the settings used. Put simply, the machine increases the amount of gravity working against your client’s body.
Breaking down the benefits of vibration therapy, studies show the FORCE of the vibration machine:
- Builds muscle
- Increases bone mass
- Increases lymphatic function
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
2 MUSCLE MICRO-ADJUSTMENTS
When your clients stand on the vibration platform, nearly every muscle is forced to react in continuous flows of micro-adjustments, contracting and relaxing rapidly and repeatedly.
- Vibration therapy platforms can engage up to 98% of your client’s muscle fibers, producing fitness rewards in a short amount of time.
Breaking down the benefits of vibration therapy, studies show it’s the direction of the the MUSCLE MICRO-ADJUSTMENTS that provides distinct benefits:
- The up-and-down motion improves your client’s muscle tone.
- The side-to-side and front-to-back motion improves your client’s balance and coordination.
3 NEUROMUSCULAR STIMULATION
- The rapid-firing of your client’s muscles causes a neuromuscular response that flows through the entire body.
- This causes multiple beneficial physiological improvements…the reasons so many different types of professionals - physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists, body contouring technicians and fitness trainers - use it for their clients/patients.
Vibration therapy research findings of interest to fitness trainers
Scientific research on the effects of Vibration Therapy has been conducted for many years and continues to be performed around the world. It’s clear from the research findings that integrating vibration therapy into your training regimen is the answer for how to make more money as a fitness trainer.
Here’s some of the research highlights relevant to fitness trainers:
Weight control, fat loss and metabolism
- Research published in Science Daily tells us that whole body vibration therapy is 54% more effective than aerobics and strength training in causing visceral fat reduction.
- Other studies have shown the participants using the whole body vibration machine were less likely to gain weight.
- A recent study found that young men who underwent several whole body vibration therapy sessions saw an increase in their resting metabolic rate.
- Research reported in PubMed cited evidence that whole body vibration therapy improves muscle activity, strength and power, and is beneficial as a warm-up procedure for enhancing athletic performance.
- And it was found in a separate study that whole body vibration therapy improves flexibility in female athletes.
For an in-depth discussion of using vibration therapy to enhance fitness results, see this article: New trends in training science: the use of vibrations for enhancing performance.
Ready to incorporate whole body vibration therapy into your fitness regimens?
Take a look at our Whole Body Vibration Therapy Course In the $99 course,
⇨ Get the history and science of vibration therapy technology
⇨ Learn the contraindications
⇨ Prove expertise by earning your certification in vibration technology
Plus! Get the forms you need to get started!
- Use our Consent Form as your Release
- Use our Treatment Form to record the sessions
⇨ And adapt our Med Spa Walk-in Protocol to meet your Fitness Training needs
Get the details about the Vibration Therapy course!
By incorporating vibration therapy into your training regimen, you’ll meet the demands of most fitness clients who seek fast and convenient ways to achieve their fitness goals...and you’ll set yourself apart.
Vibration therapy is an easy to addition to your fitness regimens:
- Our affordable online course makes it easy for you to incorporate whole body vibration therapy into your fitness programs.
- It’s an investment toward achieving high client satisfaction and a step forward in your professional growth as a fitness trainer.
- Don’t miss out on the chance to make more money as a fitness trainer.
- Get started integrating vibration therapy into your fitness regimens today and watch your income grow.