In our medical spa, we developed a secret tactic to increase revenue that we share in this article. It’s easily replicable, so you too, can use it to increase revenue and grow your medical spa. This tactic enabled us to educate and bond with our patients, and ultimately grow our practice, simply by guaranteeing that we would see them frequently. And this tactic was mutually beneficial in that it provided multiple benefits for our patients as well.
In this article, you will learn
- Our Tactic: Whole Body Vibration Therapy
- The Steps in our Process (that you can use)
- Why and how whole body vibration therapy grows your aesthetic practice
- 5 Reasons why walk in visits for Vibration Therapy will grow your aesthetic practice
- Includes Downloadable Tool you can use
I. OUR TACTIC: Whole Body Vibration Therapy
Our tactic? Whole body vibration therapy. Why? It’s a great holistic lymphatic assist therapy. It’s quick and easy (only 10 minutes), effective (multiple studies prove its efficacy), and enjoyable for the patient.
The patients who follow your advice and ‘walk in’ for vibration therapy
- will see faster results
- will stay motivated
- will be super engaged with your team
- will feel great about themselves
- will ultimately become one of your biggest fans
Want to know more about the body contouring benefits of total body vibration therapy?
Learn about the surprising benefits of whole body vibration therapy here.
Do you have a whole body vibration machine?
Look for the link to our vibration machine recommendation below.
II. OUR PROCESS: Offer ‘whole body vibration machine’ sessions at no charge to your patients, on a drop-in ‘anytime and all the time’ basis
The STEPS in our process:
- We educate our patients about the benefits of the use of the total body vibration platform following a non-invasive body contouring treatment.
- We follow our education with a ‘rather insistent invitation’ to drop by anytime, as often as possible, to use one of the total vibration platforms at our medspa, that we branded the ‘Vibe Away’ or ‘the Vibe’ for short.
- We remind the patients to drop by when we place our follow up calls the next day.
- We remind them again with an email two weeks after their procedure. FREE RESOURCE. Get the email we use and customize it for your practice.
- Finally, we re-educate and remind them at their 6 week follow up appointment.
How to Implement Vibration Therapy in your practice.
- Enroll in our Whole Body Vibration Therapy Body Sculpting Certification course.
Important steps to take to increase revenue and grow your aesthetic practice
What actions will you take to prepare to implement whole body vibration therapy in your practice? We discuss the STEPS to take to prepare for adding vibration therapy to your practice in our blog, The synergistic benefits of whole body vibration therapy and non-invasive body contouring.
III. OUR WHY: You increase revenue and grow your medical spa with frequent patient visits, better results, and additional sales
Besides the benefits to your patients, there are valuable benefits that flow for your business from frequent patient visits.
When you see your patients more often, you
- Create lasting relationships, deeper trust, tighter bonds
- Gain additional opportunities to follow up and fill in educational gaps
- Identify and solve negative issues before they grow and fester
- Re-educate the patient and sell additional services and products to address the newly discovered needs
- Increase the lifetime value of the patient
IV. 5 REASONS WHY you should use this tactic and process to increase revenue and grow your medical spa
1. Create lasting relationships, deeper trust, tighter bonds with your patients
- Building a relationship is key to understanding your patient’s needs.
- Frequent visits allow your patients to get to know you and your team on a deeper level. Likewise, frequent visits allow you and your team to gain a deep understanding of what matters to your patient, and her needs and her goals.
- You and your team gain your patient’s ultimate trust when she knows you took the time to understand and truly care about her needs.
2. Gain additional opportunities to follow up and fill in educational gaps
- As aesthetic professionals, we do our best to educate our patients before, during and after procedure(s). However, we know there can be gaps in learning caused by our patient’s excitement, nervousness, and sometimes just flat out information overload.
- When you invite your patients to come in for a complimentary service (total body vibration therapy), you gain additional opportunities to fill in educational gaps.
Do you have a whole body vibration platform in your aesthetic practice?
We purchased our two vibration machines on Amazon more than six years ago. They both get heavy use and still run strong.
Important disclosure: We’re recommending this particular Vibe because we’ve used this model exclusively and it’s been a great machine for us. We may earn a small commission if you click this link and make a purchase. Please know this will not be an extra cost to you.
3. Identify and solve negative issues before they grow and fester
- No matter how hard we try, we cannot avoid the occasional patient who becomes unhappy. If we don’t know about it, we can’t fix it. It will most likely grow and fester.
- Inviting your patient to drop by allows you to uncover these misunderstandings, address them, and make them right.
4. Re Educate the patient and sell additional services and products to address the newly discovered needs
- It’s not a good idea to bombard your patients with too much education at one sitting. But education is crucial. How do you convey all the information you want your patient to know?
- Besides written instructions, we send weekly email reminders. (We’ve included a free downloadable version of our email about the Vibe Away above.)
- But that’s not enough.
- You want your patients back into your practice as often as possible so your team can continue to educate. While doing so, your team will uncover new needs.
- Your team will educate about those new needs and new sales will emerge. We can guarantee it. It’s been the case for us for more than five years.
5. Increase the lifetime value of the patient
To calculate the lifetime value of a patient, take your average patient purchase value and then multiply that by the average patient/customer lifespan.
Your average purchase value = $3000
Your average lifespan = 1.25 years
Your patient lifetime value = $3750
- Imagine if you could increase the average lifespan from 1.25 years to 3 years. That’d increase your lifetime patient value to $9000. Multiply the difference by 20 patients a month. That’s an increase of $105,000 in patient lifetime value for each month.
- You can see how lifetime patient value directly affects your revenue.
- It also reduces patient acquisition costs.
- The patients who return to your practice frequently make more purchases. These are the patients who join your membership and schedule for additional services.
Use this tactic and process to increase patient visit frequency (and benefit your patients) so you can increase revenue and grow your medical spa.
To learn more about how to achieve success with non-invasive body contouring, visit www.bodycontouringacademy.com.