Expert body contouring providers should have both the tools and the know-how to address that need. That’s why your body contouring menu needs this lipo laser stretch mark course, ranked as the best stretch mark reduction certification course in the ultimate guide to the best body contouring certification courses.
Take a look at these stretch mark statistics:
- up to eighty-eight percent of women report stretch marks as a result of pregnancy;
- as many as eighty-six percent of us develop stretch marks going through puberty; and
- forty-three percent develop stretch marks with weight gain.
Clearly there are a lot of people with a need for stretch mark reduction treatments.
In this article, you will learn
I. About Stretch Marks
- What are stretch marks?
- How and why do stretch marks form?
- What areas of the body are most commonly affected by stretch marks?
II. About Lipo Laser stretch mark treatments
- How Lipo Laser reduces stretch marks
- Huge income potential from Lipo Laser stretch mark treatments
- How to complete your body contouring menu with this online Lipo Laser stretch mark course
I. Stretch marks
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are thin, indented scars (the medical term is “striae”) at the dermal layer of the skin that develop when the skin tears from stretching or shrinking too quickly – faster than it can generate new collagen to repair the damage.
Reddish (new) stretch marks…and…Whitish (older) stretch marks
- Depending on skin color, new stretch marks appear red, purple or bluish in color. They may be raised and inflamed.
- As the healing process occurs over time (it usually takes several months or longer), the stretch marks lighten and take on a ‘wrinkled’ appearance, but never go away.
How and why do stretch marks form?
Stretch marks result when connective tissue (collagen and elastin) tears and leaves marks/scars behind.
Damage occurs too fast for skin to heal without scarring
Under normal conditions, this kind of dermal damage does not leave scars behind. Normally the body repairs the tissue by regenerating collagen and elastin, and no scarring results. But in the case of stretch marks, the skin’s stretching has occurred more rapidly than the time needed for the body to regenerate new collagen and elastin and heal without scarring…and stretch marks form.
Stretch marks have multiple causations and affect many people
Stretch marks are more common in women than men, and occur most commonly as a result of pregnancy, weight gain or loss, and the hormonal bodily changes associated with puberty. More rarely they can be caused by the use of corticosteroids, adrenal issues, and the presence of connective tissue disorders.
What areas of the body are most commonly affected by stretch marks?
- Back (mostly men)
II. Lipo Laser improves stretch marks: why you need this lipo laser stretch mark course
How Lipo Laser reduces stretch marks
Lipo laser uses LED technology
Lipo laser utilizes light emitting diode (LED) technology, which you may hear referred to by other names, such as
- Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- Cold laser therapy
- Red light therapy
All names are used interchangeably to describe the same technology.
The many benefits of Lipo laser: fat reduction and so much more
You probably know lipo laser best as a great non-invasive fat reduction option for large areas of fat, having the ability to treat much larger areas than most ‘targeted’ fat reduction treatments. But that’s not all it can do.
Lipo laser induces a process called photobiomodulation (PBR) to provide multiple benefits
The LED technology of lipo laser emits 635-650 nm wavelengths of light. These light wavelengths induce a process in the body called photobiomodulation (PBR).
What is photobiomodulation (PBR)?
Think of photobiomodulation (PBR) in people like you think of photosynthesis in plants. Just like plants need light to grow and thrive, the cells of our bodies need light energy to function and thrive. PBR provides an all-natural, healthy boost of light energy to all of the cells of our bodies.
Lipo laser benefits directly address and improve stretch marks
Take a look at how the photobiomodulation (PBR) of lipo laser provides multiple benefits that specifically address and improve stretch marks.
- The PBR produced by lipo laser acts directly on skin cells to reverse damage and rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- The PBR produced by lipo laser repairs the scarring damage by activating stem cells to promote scar (stretch mark) healing.
- The PBR produced by lipo laser restores elastin fibers, increasing skin elasticity and strength, improving the appearance of stretch marks.
Huge income potential from lipo laser stretch mark course treatments
With the staggering statistics of eighty-eight percent or more of the adult population suffering from stretch marks from one cause or another, and with the availability of safe and effective technology to improve the condition, the market for Lipo Laser stretch marks treatments is huge.
Couple that with the next-to-nothing overhead of using Lipo Laser and you have a super profitable treatment to complete your body contouring menu with a lipo laser stretch mark course.
Take a look at this Lipo Laser Income Calculator.
How to complete your body contouring menu with this online Lipo Laser stretch mark course
When you enroll in our online lipo laser stretch mark course, you not only get certified in Lipo Laser, you also learn and get certification in
- Lipo Laser fat reduction
- Ultrasonic cavitation fat reduction
- Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening
- Vacuum/LED technology
Ready to learn more?
Visit the Body Contouring 6-in-1 Masterclass for course details.
Are you looking for a good 6in1 Cavitation Machine? We can help!
Here’s a 6in1 Cavitation Machine like the ones we use in our medical spa!
# ad We are amazon associates, so if you click on a link that is a qualified purchase, we may earn a small fee. It comes as no extra cost to you and we only recommend products based on our experience and/or use.
Visit www.bodycontouringacademy.com to learn more about the non-invasive body contouring business.