It’s not uncommon for clients to request treatment for a ‘large area’ of unwanted fat, much larger than we can treat effectively with other technologies. That’s because with most non-invasive body contouring treatments, we are limited to treating smaller ‘target areas’ with one treatment cycle. Treating larger areas requires a second run of the machine, and a second fee to our client. But there is a technology that has the ability to treat much larger areas with one treatment cycle. It’s called Lipo Laser. Consider providing your clients with what they want by getting certified to treat large areas of fat with this online Lipo Laser certification course.
In this article, we will discuss Lipo Laser and preview what you’ll learn in the Lipo Laser certification course
- What is Lipo Laser?
- How does Lipo Laser work?
- Confusion surrounding the term ‘laser lipolysis’
- Benefits of Lipo Laser
- Treatment areas
- High earning potential
- Lipo Laser Certification Course
Preview what you’ll learn in the Lipo Laser certification course
What is Lipo Laser?
Lipo Laser is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that delivers low level laser wavelengths to shrink fat cells and cause inch loss.
- Emits 635nm – 650nm low-frequency, low laser wavelength energy
- Called ‘cold laser’ because the laser wavelengths are not high enough to heat the body
- The laser energy is delivered via paddles belted to the treatment area
- The treatment is painless
The technology employed by Lipo Laser can be referred to by many names
- Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- Red Light Therapy
- Cold Laser
- Low Power Laser Therapy (LPLT)
How does Lipo Laser work?
In contrast with most non-invasive fat reduction treatments, Lipo Laser does not destroy fat cells. Instead it damages and shrinks fat cells.
- The laser wavelengths damage the fat cell membranes and create temporary pores in the fat cell membranes
- The fat cell contents leak out through the pores in the fat cells
- The body eliminates the fat cell contents and other debris from the treatment through the lymphatic system
- Leading to inch loss over a period of time
- These pores in the fat cells later heal
- Treatment time is 30 – 60 minutes
- Like most body contouring treatments, a series of treatments is recommended
Confusion surrounding the term “laser lipolysis”
Many use the term laser lipolysis when describing Lipo Laser. That’s not incorrect, but it calls for an explanation. The term, laser lipolysis, literally means fat cell destruction caused by laser energy.
Be aware when enrolling in a lipo laser certification course that laser lipolysis is a term commonly used to describe three very different technologies/treatments/procedures and ensure the technology taught is the one you seek.
- Lipo Laser (Low Level Laser, cold laser)
- Laser Lipo (Laser-assisted liposuction, an invasive procedure)
- Laser Lipolysis using hyperthermic lasers, non-invasive treatments such as Sculpsure, Eon, Venus Bliss
Benefits of Lipo Laser
Lipo Laser reduces inches in the treated area, referred to as circumferential reduction.
In addition to the fat reduction benefits, through a process called Photobiomodulation (PBM), Lipo Laser also
- Increases circulatory and lymphatic function
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Heals and rejuvenates the skin
Photobiomodulation (PBM) is a process that provides benefits to the human body much like the benefits of photosynthesis on plants. The Lipo Laser wavelengths deliver light energy to the body’s cells, acting directly on those cells to provide multiple benefits.
Photobiomodulation (PBM) produces additional benefits for your clients
- Skin firming and smoothing
- Improvement of skin tone
- Improved skin elasticity
- Upper Arms
- Flanks (hips, ‘love handles,’ ‘muffin top’)
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
- Pectoral (‘Bat Wings,’ ‘Bra Fat’)
- Upper Back
- Lower Back
High earning potential from a Lipo Laser certification course
Lipo Laser is the answer to treating large areas.
And Lipo Laser is a treatment many clients look for by name.
So it’s no surprise that Lipo Laser has a high earning potential
Lipo Laser Certification Course
When you enroll in our Lipo Laser certification course, you’ll not only get certified in Lipo Laser, you’ll get a turnkey online body contouring certification course in which you’ll learn 4 different technologies
- Ultrasound fat cavitation
- RF (Radiofrequency) skin tightening
- Lipo laser
- Vacuum/LED technology
And you’ll learn how to treat 4 body concerns
- Unwanted Fat
- Loose skin
- Stretch Marks
Ready to learn more?
Our mission is to help you achieve the ultimate business success with non-invasive body contouring. If you want more information about growing your business with non-invasive body contouring, visit www.bodycontouringacademy.com.