Why this ultrasound fat cavitation certification course is smart
As the number of consumers with unwanted fat problems grows, and the trend for a quick fix rises, so does the market for non-invasive body contouring services. The body contouring market is expected to grow at an annual rate of 14.3% from 2022 to 2030. And consumers don’t want just any results. They want results with treatments powered by fast, easy, and proven fat reduction technologies that fit within their budgets. Ultrasound fat cavitation ticks all those boxes...and more. That’s why enrolling in this ultrasound fat cavitation certification course is one of the surest ways to grow a profitable body contouring business.
This article includes
- 7 reasons why ultrasound fat cavitation is in high demand and why you should offer it
- Popular and in high demand
- Budget friendly
- Permanent fat loss
- Fast initial results, easy supercharged results
- Versatile treatment areas
- Non-invasive, no pain, no downtime, few to no side effects
- Flexible treatment schedule
- Ultrasound fat cavitation certification course details
- Your earning potential after completing this ultrasound fat cavitation certification course
- How you can get your body contouring certification in the online ultrasound fat cavitation course
7 reasons why ultrasound fat cavitation treatments are in high demand
(and why you should enroll in this online ultrasound fat cavitation certification course)
Ultrasound fat cavitation, also referred to as ultrasonic cavitation, lipo cavitation or simply cavitation, is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that uses sound wave technology to destroy fat cells in a given treatment area.
It is often labeled ‘an alternative to liposuction’ because of its potential to produce dramatic results.
1 Popular and in high demand
Ultrasound fat cavitation technology is highly rated, firmly established, well respected, and well known for providing an easy solution for inch loss and fat loss.
It comes as no surprise that consumers seek out ultrasound fat cavitation treatments by name. ‘Fat cavitation’ continues to be one of the highest searched non-invasive body contouring terms on search engines such as Google.
2 Budget friendly
Ultrasound fat cavitation treatments are more affordable than many other non-invasive fat reduction options. The treatments fall well within most clients' budgets.
Compared to devices utilizing different non-invasive fat reduction technologies such as Coolsculpting (cryolipolysis), Sculpsure (laser lipolysis), and TruSculpt (RF), ultrasound fat cavitation treatments cost much less.
- Treatment protocols with the other fat reduction technologies often run more than $3000
- Whereas a series of six treatments of ultrasound fat cavitation treatments run on average $1050 - $1200 for the entire treatment series.
3 Permanent fat loss
Ultrasound fat cavitation destroys fat cells in the treated area. These destroyed fat cells do not grow back.
Here’s how ultrasound fat cavitation technology leads to fat reduction:
- Ultrasound fat cavitation technology uses low frequency sound waves to produce vibrations inside the body.
- The vibrations cause bubbles to form around fat cells.
- The bubbles burst, rupturing the membrane of the fat cells.
- When the fat cell membranes rupture, the fat cells release their lipid contents into the surrounding interstitial space, then die.
- The dead fat cells and other debris produced by the treatment is eliminated from the body naturally via the lymphatic system over a period of a few days to several weeks.
4 Fast initial results, easy supercharged results
Each client is unique and responds to non-invasive body contouring treatments differently.
Fast initial results are possible with ultrasound fat cavitation. Clients with healthy lymphatic systems may see an initial reduction very quickly - within just a few days. That’s why some clients tell you they see reduction right away. Reduction continues for several weeks.
Other clients (who do not have optimally functioning lymphatic systems) need a longer time to process the fat cells and other debris. Many of these clients could use your help assisting their lymphatic systems.
Pro Tips to support your client’s lymphatic systems and get better results
Ultrasound fat cavitation technology + vacuum/LED technology = a faster elimination process…and supercharged results
Follow with Radiofrequency technology to enhance results even more!
- The vacuum/LED technology provides lymphatic support to assist the excretion of the dead fat cells and other debris leading to faster and better results.
- Radiofrequency (RF) boosts fat reduction and firms the skin to enhance the results of ultrasound fat cavitation
Find all of these technologies in one certification course!
The ultrasound fat cavitation course, Body Contouring 6 in 1 Masterclass, includes instruction, protocols and certification in
- Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening
- Lipo Laser
5. Versatile treatment areas
Ultrasound fat cavitation can be used just about anywhere on the body
6. Non-invasive, no pain, no downtime, few to no side effects
Ultrasound fat cavitation is
- Pain free
- Requires no downtime
- Side effects such as redness and bruising are minor and uncommon
7. Flexible treatment schedule
- Treatments take only an hour of your client’s time.
- Clients can choose to undergo one treatment a week or two treatments a week, depending on what works best with their schedules.
- We recommend a minimum of six treatments to start, but clients may require more.
- The maximum number of treatments will depend on the client’s condition and the client’s goals.
Ready to learn more about getting certified in ultrasound fat cavitation treatments?
Ultrasound fat cavitation certification course details
If you’re looking to start your own body contouring business or add body contouring to your current business, this ultrasound fat cavitation certification course is a sure bet to success.
You’ll not only get certified in ultrasound fat cavitation...you’ll get a turnkey online body contouring certification course in which you’ll learn about 4 different technologies
- Ultrasound fat cavitation
- RF (Radiofrequency) skin tightening
- Lipo laser
- Vacuum/LED technology
And you’ll learn how to treat
- Unwanted Fat
- Loose skin
- Stretch Marks
Your earning potential after the ultrasound fat cavitation certification course
You’ll easily maximize your earning potential with ultrasound fat cavitation.
Take a look at your earning potential.
How to get your body contouring certification in ultrasound fat cavitation
Are you looking for a good 6 in 1 Cavitation Machine? We can help!
Here’s a 6 in 1 Cavitation Machine like the ones we use in our medical spa!
We are amazon associates, so if you click on a link that is a qualified purchase, we may earn a small fee. It comes as no extra cost to you and we only recommend products based on our experience and/or use.
Visit www.BodyContouringAcademy.com to learn more about using non-invasive body contouring to grow your business.
Editor’s Note: This blog was originally published in October of 2021 and has been completely revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.