Want to walk away from one online body contouring combo certification course able to sculpt the body, reduce cellulite, minimize stretch marks and tighten skin? All the while learning multiple technologies: ultrasonic cavitation, radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening, vacuum/LED combination, and lipo laser? You can. And now is the time to get started. The body contouring market is expected to reach 1.1 billion dollars this year. As detailed in the ultimate guide to the best body contouring certification courses, the trend is to combine technologies. So whether you’re looking to enter the world of body contouring or adding treatments and technologies to your existing menu, this article details why this body contouring combo certification course is perhaps the best investment you can make right now.
In this article, you will learn
- What treatments/technologies you need to build a successful body contouring business
- What your clients are looking for in body contouring treatments
- What you will learn in the Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Combo Certification course
- Your potential income after completing the body contouring combo certification course
What treatments/technologies do you need to build a successful body contouring business?
Ultrasonic Cavitation for targeted fat reduction, cellulite reduction, and body sculpting
- Also referred to as Ultrasound Cavitation, Fat Cavitation or Cavitation, this technology utilizes powerful sound waves to destroy fat cells, reduce cellulite**, and sculpt the body in targeted treatment areas.
**For best cellulite reduction results, we recommend combining Ultrasonic Cavitation with Radiofrequency (RF) technology.
- Treatments are performed one to two times a week; six treatments are usually recommended.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation can be used to reduce fat, reduce cellulite and sculpt the body in multiple areas: abdomen, back, flanks, thighs and arms.
- Clients see results gradually but quickly, usually after just one to three treatments with final results at six to twelve weeks.
Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening for firming loose skin, smoothing crepey skin, and reducing cellulite
- Radiofrequency (RF) Technology delivers targeted heat energy to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin which results in tightening, smoothing and toning of the skin and cellulite smoothing**.
**For best cellulite results, combine Radiofrequency (RF) with Ultrasonic Cavitation.
And with certain machines, Radiofrequency energy can penetrate the subcutaneous fat layer and produce damage to fat cells resulting in fat reduction.
- Treatments can be scheduled one to two times a week; six to ten treatments are usually recommended.
- Radiofrequency treatments can be used on multiple areas of the body: abdomen, flanks, back, thighs, and arms.
- Improvement in skin firmness and tone is gradual and can be seen as early as three weeks, with final results visible between six and twelve weeks.
Lipo Laser for reducing large areas of fat and minimizing stretch marks
- Lipo Laser delivers red light energy, also referred to as low level laser or cold laser, to damage fat cells allowing the lipid contents to escape and the fat cells to shrink.
- The red light energy of Lipo Laser also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, smoothing and firming skin and healing scars like stretch marks.
- The typical treatment schedule is one or two times weekly with six (fat reduction) to ten (stretch marks) recommended treatments.
- While other fat reduction treatments treat a ‘targeted area’ of fat, Lipo Laser has the capability to treat large areas of fat. And for Lipo Laser fat reduction, some clients see some results immediately.
- Improvement in stretch marks is seen gradually.
- Final results for both fat reduction and stretch marks with Laser Lipo are seen between six and twelve weeks after the final treatment.
Lymphatic/Detox Boosters to assist lymphatic drainage, increase circulation and facilitate fat, toxin and fluid elimination
Vacuum/LED combination technology
- Three mechanisms of action are at play with Vacuum/LED combination technology.
- Mechanical massage with the handpiece stimulates lymphatic and circulatory flow
- Both Vacuum technology and LED technology stimulate circulatory and lymphatic function to assist in elimination of fats, toxins and excess fluids
- Both Vacuum technology and LED technology stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to firm, tone and heal skin
- The Vacuum/LED combination technology is not typically used as a stand alone treatment, but instead as a crucial part of a protocol to assist, support and enhance treatments utilizing Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening and Lipo Laser.
What are your clients looking for in body contouring treatments?
No Pain, Low Risk, No Downtime
Most clients lead busy lives. They seek treatments that provide results without the time, risk, pain and downtime of surgical procedures.
Popular and proven
Clients seek out Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening, and Lipo Laser by name.
These technologies have been proven both by clinical studies and the years of treating thousands of clients. They are all firmly established, well respected and recognized as easy solutions for fat reduction, cellulite smoothing, skin tightening and stretch mark minimizing.
Ultrasonic Cavitation and Lipo Laser are more affordable than other fat reduction options such as Sculpsure, Trusculpt and Coolsculpting. Those treatment protocols can run more than $2400. Compare to $1050 – $1200 for a series of Ultrasonic Cavitation and/or Lipo Laser treatments.
Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening and Lipo Laser all offer flexible treatment schedules that accommodate your client’s busy schedules.
Get it all in the Body Contouring 6in1 Masterclass: the ultimate Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Combo Certification Course
Certification in the 4 body contouring technologies you need to build a successful body contouring business
- Ultrasound Fat Cavitation
- RF (Radiofrequency) Skin Tightening
- Vacuum/LED combination
- Lipo Laser
Ability to treat multiple body concerns
- Unwanted fat
- Loose skin
- Stretch Marks
Protocols to treat each of the body conditions
All the forms you need to get started
- Consent Forms
- Treatment Forms
- Pre/Post Treatment Instructions
- It’s 100% online for your convenience
- Self-paced so you can go as quickly as you want or take the time you need
- You have lifetime access to the course so you can go back and review any time and as often as you like
Get all the details about this Skin Tightening and
Body Contouring Combo Certification Course!
Your Potential Income with this Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Combo Certification Course
(The Body Contouring 6in1 Masterclass)
Are you looking for a good 6in1 Cavitation Machine? We can help!
Here’s a 6in1 Cavitation Machine like the ones we use in our medical spa!
#ad We are amazon associates, so if you click on a link that is a qualified purchase, we may earn a small fee. It comes as no extra cost to you and we only recommend products based on our experience and/or use.
Visit www.bodycontouringacademy.com to learn more about how to build and grow a profitable body contouring business.